Prep Time: 10 min.Cooking Time: 8 min.Number of Servings: 4Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons full-fat butter
- 3 tablespoons (grated or shredded) Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound trimmed asparagus
- 3 garlic cloves
- Arrange the asparagus and garlic in a large piece of foil and top with butter.
- Fold the edges to make a pocket.
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- In the pot, pour 1 cup water. Arrange a trivet or steamer basket inside that came with Instant Pot. Now place/arrange the pocket over the trivet/basket.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “STEAM” cooking function; timer to 8 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “QPR” cooking function. This setting is for quick release of inside pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls, top with the cheese and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 114Fat – 10gSaturated Fat – 3gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 3gFiber – 2gSodium – 86mgProtein – 3g