Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 7 min.Number of Servings: 4-6Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons dark olives, sliced
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 8 cherry tomatoes, make quarters
- 4 large eggs
- 1 diced yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Black pepper and parsley to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add the mix into 4-6 greased ramekins. Pre-grease with some butter.
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- In the pot, pour water. Arrange a trivet or steamer basket inside that came with Instant Pot. Now place/arrange the ramekins over the trivet/basket.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “STEAM” cooking function; timer to 7 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “NPR” cooking function. This setting is for natural release of inside pressure and it takes around 10 minutes to slowly release pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 263Fat – 18gSaturated Fat – 3gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 6gFiber – 2gSodium – 213mgProtein – 18g