Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 7 min.Number of Servings: 4-5Ingredients:
- 2 cup radishes, peeled and cut into rounds
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee
- 1 tablespoon (grated or shredded) lemon zest
- Black pepper and salt as per taste preference
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- Add the radishes with stock, salt, pepper and lemon zest; gently stir to mix well.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “MANUAL” cooking function; timer to 8 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “QPR” cooking function. This setting is for quick release of inside pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, mix in the ghee.
- Take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls, top with the chives and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 76Fat – 5gSaturated Fat – 1gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 4gFiber – 1gSodium – 218mgProtein – 6g