Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 10 min.Number of Servings: 5-6 Ingredients:
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaves
- 4 artichokes, rinsed and trimmed
- Juice from 2 small lemons, freshly squeezed
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- Add the ingredients; gently stir to mix well.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “MANUAL” cooking function; timer to 10 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “QPR” cooking function. This setting is for quick release of inside pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 142Fat – 12gSaturated Fat – 2gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 14gFiber – 8gSodium – 214mgProtein – 5g