Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 10 min.Number of Servings: 4Ingredients:
- 1 (preferably medium size) celery stalk, chopped
- 1 (preferably medium size) yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (preferably medium size) green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, full-fat
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, (finely ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, (finely ground)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, (finely ground)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- Find and press “SAUTE” cooking function; add the butter in it and allow it to heat.
- In the pot, add the onions, bell pepper, and celery; cook (while stirring) until turns translucent and softened for around 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and heavy cream. Season with salt, pepper, parsley, and thyme.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “MANUAL” cooking function; timer to 6 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “QPR” cooking function. This setting is for quick release of inside pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, mix in the cream; take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 286Fat – 27gSaturated Fat – 6gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 9gFiber – 3gSodium – 523mgProtein – 5g