Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 55 min.Number of Servings: 5-6 Ingredients:
- 5 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 4 cups (preferably homemade) chicken broth
- 2 pounds trimmed and halved asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and freshly (finely ground) black pepper, as per taste preference
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- Find and press “SAUTE” cooking function; add the butter in it and allow it to heat.
- In the pot, add the onions; cook (while stirring) until turns translucent and softened for around 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ham bone and broth; stir-cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the other ingredients; gently stir to mix well.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “SOUP” cooking function; timer to 45 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “QPR” cooking function. This setting is for quick release of inside pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, add the prepared recipe mix in a blender or processor.
- Blend or process to make a smooth mix. Place the mix in serving bowls and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 146Fat – 7gSaturated Fat – 3gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 5gFiber – 4gSodium – 262mgProtein – 10g