Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 10 min.Number of Servings: 5-6Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons ginger, cut to make slices
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- Find and press “SAUTE” cooking function; add the oil in it and allow it to heat.
- In the pot, add the ginger, garlic; cook (while stirring) until turns translucent and softened.
- Add the other ingredients; gently stir to mix well.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “MANUAL” cooking function; timer to 6 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “NPR” cooking function. This setting is for natural release of inside pressure and it takes around 10 minutes to slowly release pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 188Fat – 13gSaturated Fat – 2gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 9gFiber – 4gSodium – 113mgProtein – 6g