Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 4 min.Number of Servings: 6-8Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons Erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon (finely ground) cinnamon
- 2 pounds baby carrots, trimmed
- 1/3 cup butter
- Salt, as per taste preference
- ½ cup water
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- Add the ingredients; gently stir to mix well.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “MANUAL” cooking function; timer to 4 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “NPR” cooking function. This setting is for natural release of inside pressure and it takes around 10 minutes to slowly release pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories -Fat – gSaturated Fat – gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – gFiber – gSodium – mgProtein – g