Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 5 min.Number of Servings: 4Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup half & half cream
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 ½ cups water
- Combine all of the ingredients in a coconut oil greased baking dish. Cover with a foil.
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- In the pot, pour water. Arrange a trivet or steamer basket inside that came with Instant Pot. Now place/arrange the dish over the trivet/basket.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “MANUAL” cooking function; timer to 5 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “QPR” cooking function. This setting is for quick release of inside pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 136Fat – 11gSaturated Fat – 3gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 6gFiber – 1gSodium – 127mgProtein – 5g